Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aesthetics

Why is it that there are thousands of tasteful pictures of beautiful nude girls floating around the internet and everybody's blogs, but when you look for the same picture with a man as the subject suddenly it is not to be found? I mean, yes, there are countless pictures of naked men available of course, but they usually include giant boners, guys that are into other guys, and they are posted on gay spank sites. Not exactly what I am looking for. So, in order to find me some shirtless men in tasteful poses, I did a little search. The meager results are posted below (NSFW). If I had better resources I would make this 'shirtless men' thing a recurring post, but as it is looking right now, this will be a one of a kind.



















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment